HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Chatbox
Donations
Poll
Best class in Cabal
Blader
41%
 41% [ 9 ]
Warrior
5%
 5% [ 1 ]
Force Archer
9%
 9% [ 2 ]
Force blader
27%
 27% [ 6 ]
Force Shielder
14%
 14% [ 3 ]
Wizard
5%
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 22

 

 Slaps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Author Message
avatar
biozfear
Member
Member

PostSubject: Slaps   Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:21 am

As usual, i gotta do this.

Pulls out 2 Sword fishes and Slaps everyone with them!!!!

Fish Slapper is BACK!!!!!!!!
_________________
In time I find my spine is crooked in desgin...



Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
icesz
Member
Member

PostSubject: Re: Slaps   Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:38 pm

................ slapping on the forum too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
biozfear
Member
Member

PostSubject: Re: Slaps   Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:04 pm

fish slapper will always be a fish slapper Razz the one and only fish slapper Razz
_________________
In time I find my spine is crooked in desgin...



Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
DarkSide
Member
Member

PostSubject: Re: Slaps   Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:53 pm

Sad that slaps hurt Sad -pulls out a mith kat and cuts ur throat- Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
1337
Member
Member

PostSubject: Re: Slaps   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:10 am

*Double slaps* bitches
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
jock
Member
Member

PostSubject: Re: Slaps   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:58 am

Damn ive been missing that saying lol!

slaps everone with a 2 week old salmon damn i miss my ex gf jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Akira
ADMIN
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Slaps   Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:42 am

JOCK !!!

whoohoo are you back bounce ??


Little fishies for everyone What a Face
_________________
My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
biozfear
Member
Member

PostSubject: Re: Slaps   Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:07 am

Akira wrote:
JOCK !!!

whoohoo are you back bounce ??


Little fishies for everyone What a Face
jock wrote:
Damn ive been missing that saying lol!

slaps everone with a 2 week old salmon damn i miss my ex gf jocolor

The biatch is finally back temporarily coz i gave him the forum link. we would be ever so lucky if the bloody farmer decided to farm b1f instead of strawberries and plant seeds on ground.

God i so much missed the jock.... sorry did i say THE JOCK? i meant Jock, not The Jock.

mind u, jock why not become the joker like in batman? easier to type Razz

Oh and jock, CHECK UR EMAILS!!!!!!!!!! i sent u an email saying i could run cabal on a onboard gfx.

and now honestly: its good to have u back me and aki sure missed u!!! btw im a collector now. UCH Collector Razz

Oh and remember guys, im the only fish slapper apart from aki, jae and jock who have special rights to fish slap. everyone else is normal slap.
And to welcome jock i present him a special slap:
*grabs a great white whale and slaps jock across the world. Welcome back biatch!
_________________
In time I find my spine is crooked in desgin...





Last edited by biozfear on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the special slap for jock)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
DarkSide
Member
Member

PostSubject: Re: Slaps   Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:53 am

biozfear wrote:
Akira wrote:
JOCK !!!

whoohoo are you back bounce ??


Little fishies for everyone What a Face
jock wrote:
Damn ive been missing that saying lol!

slaps everone with a 2 week old salmon damn i miss my ex gf jocolor

The biatch is finally back temporarily coz i gave him the forum link. we would be ever so lucky if the bloody farmer decided to farm b1f instead of strawberries and plant seeds on ground.

God i so much missed the jock.... sorry did i say THE JOCK? i meant Jock, not The Jock.

mind u, jock why not become the joker like in batman? easier to type Razz

Oh and jock, CHECK UR EMAILS!!!!!!!!!! i sent u an email saying i could run cabal on a onboard gfx.

and now honestly: its good to have u back me and aki sure missed u!!! btw im a collector now. UCH Collector Razz

Oh and remember guys, im the only fish slapper apart from aki, jae and jock who have special rights to fish slap. everyone else is normal slap.
And to welcome jock i present him a special slap:
*grabs a great white whale and slaps jock across the world. Welcome back biatch!
LOL at the whale part XD he gotta come back from across the world again now Razz
oh and...if u slap me again im gonna punch ya Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content


PostSubject: Re: Slaps   

Back to top Go down
 

Slaps

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DevilsRejectS :: CABAL Online - Game Discussions :: Offtopic -